Saturday, September 01, 2007

Why Blog?


Why indeed? Part of the rationale is that this is my internship year with Unity Church, and I hope to capture some of my experiences here, and share them with others, friends at school, people considering ministry, folks at Unity that might care to know more about me.
A deeper reason is that this blogging is new and a bit scary stuff for me. I also tend to be a private person, quiet, and so this seems like work to me, not verbal release as it might be for some others.
I'm a pretty sporadic journal writer, and those journal entries are just to myself. I hope I can find a better sense of my public and private voices in writing this, and hold true to the sense that this ought to be of use to people, not just the ramblings of some overcharged ego running amuck.

No comments: